NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND, MUNICIPAL LAWS ABD REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
- The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Stanbrick Dental Services, 9400 Station Street, Suite 175, Lone Tree, CO 80124 (the “Sponsor”).
- Refer a Friend & Enter to Win” Patient Referral Program (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Colorado, 18 or older who are current, active patients of a Willow Creek Way approved dental practice in Lone Tree, CO or parental guardians of current, active patients of a Willow Creek Way approved dental practice in the Denver metropolitan area (the “Sweepstakes Area”). Void outside the Sweepstakes Area.
- Employees of Stanbrick Dental and Stanbrick Dental Services and other companies associated with the promotion of this Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
Agreement to Official Rules
- Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Office Rules and the decision of Stanbrick Dental, which is final and binding. Winning prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- The Sweepstakes begins on the 1st day of each calendar month at 8:00 a.m. and ends on the last day of the subsequent calendar month at 5:00 p.m. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Stanbrick Dental’ computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- For Sweepstakes information, visit http://willowcreekway.com/contestrules (the “Sweepstakes Page”).
- There are two (2) ways to enter. A.) Referral, B.) In-Person, Onsite Entry.
- Referral: To receive a referral entry, you must refer a new patient to Stanbrick Dental, who schedules and completes an initial consultation during the Sweepstakes Period. New Patient must identify you as the referral source when scheduling the consultation; or
- In-person, Onsite Entry: This method of entry will be available at Stanbrick Dental, 9400 Station Street, Suite 175, Lone Tree, CO 80124 during normal business hours on any non-holiday weekday during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Limit five (5) entries per person, per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received thereafter from any such person will be disqualified. All become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- One (1) winner will be randomly drawn for that Sweepstakes Period and will receive a Grand Prize valued at $250.
- Prize may not be sold, bartered, or auctioned. The right to receive prize is not transferrable. Prize or portion thereof not accepted by the winner is forfeited and no cash or substitute will be offered or permitted.
- All prize details shall be at Stanbrick Dental’ sole discretion. Winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Prize Drawing, Winner Notification
- On or about the first Monday following each Sweepstake Period, the Sponsor will select a potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about the first Monday following each Sweepstake Period. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (five) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the prize package will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected. The Sponsor may select an alternative potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries.
- Stanbrick Dental may, in its sole discretion, post the verified winner’s name on the Sweepstakes Page and/or any of Stanbrick Dental’ websites, including http:www.willowcreekway.com, and on or in any if Stanbrick Dental’s or Willow Creek Way approved social media pages or channels.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to award Stanbrick Dental the right to publicize his or her name, photographs, biographical information, voice and details of winning for purpose of this and future promotions without further compensation.
- In the event the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either a. Suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules or, b. Terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual if finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Stanbrick Dental reserves the right to correct typographical, printing, or clerical errors in any Sweepstakes-related material. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event the production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Stanbrick Dental reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
Release & Limitations of Liability
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim of cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: a. Any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable internet service provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; b. Unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; c. Mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; d. Any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in any Sweepstakes material; e. Injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event, shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any disputes, claims, and cause of action arising out of, or concerning with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Colorado. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligation, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and constructed in accordance with, the laws of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which could cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Colorado.
- To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Stanbrick Dental Services, 9400 Station Street, Suite 175, Lone Tree, CO 80124. For the Winner List, you can also send an email to [email protected]